Receiving & Making Payment | Paying Federal Government of Nigeria Bills Using Remita- www.remita.net
To Pay Using Card:
- Copy the (Remita Retrieval Reference) RRR Code generated for you
- Kindly click “Here” link (this will direct you to the remita page)
- Input “University Of Ibadan” in the Who do you want to pay textbox
- Input the generated RRR Code (Remita Retrieval Reference) you copied earlier
- Click Continue
- You will be directed to a page that will ask “How do you want to Pay?”
- Under the “Pay Now with Cards or Wallets” header, kindly pick your card type by clicking the appropriate logo that applies to your bank card (Verve, MasterCard or Visa)
- You will then be redirected to select (from a drop down option) your type of card
- Input your Card Number, CVV2 (last three digits on the reverse side of your card), Card Expiry date and Pin.
- Click on the Pay button.
Upon Successful payment you can login to the portal- this time you will get information on your Matric number and password to use (this should automatically log you out)
You will have to visit the portal again but this time you will click the Returning Student link, then input the Matric Number and password generated for you earlier.
Login and start filling the biodata information required.
After filling the Biodata form, you can then proceed to Course Registration.
Remita is an online payment platform that allow people to accept and send payment to individuals and corporate organizations.
How to Pay Any Federal Government Bill Online Using Remita Online Payment
- Visit Remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button.
- Type in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. FSTC OROZO
- Name Of Service/Purpose: Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided e.g FSTC OROZO SCHOOL FEES
- Description: Type in the description of what you want to pay for. e.g I want to pay for annual license.
- Amount To Pay(₦): Type in the amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning.
- Payer’s Full Name : Type in your full name
- Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
- Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
- Complete the Security Captcha: To Confirm your transaction, you need to key in the
- characters in the image into the box below it. This is for security purpose.
- Click “Proceed to Payment” after the payment, you will be able to how to generate RRR code that you will use to authorise the payment.
www.remita.net Payment Methods of Payment
Pay with Internet Banking
Pay with Cards or Wallets
Pay at a Bank Branch
Originally posted 2017-04-29 15:48:00.