Indonesian Government Scholarships 2018/2019 – Youth Opportunities
Indonesian Government Scholarships 2018/2019 – Youth Opportunities:>>>government scholarship for developing countries scholarship for indonesian ndergraduate
indonesia scholarship 2018 scholarship for indonesian 2018-2019 scholarship to study in indonesia
master scholarship for indonesian 2018 scholarship for indonesian in uk scholarship for indonesian in usa
As a matter of fact applications are currently ongoing for the Indonesia Government Scholarship from students of developing countries who are willing to undergo a Masters Degree Program in any Indonesian Institution.
However as we all know the developing countries certainly need leaders, well-mannered society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia.
Meanwhile in this respect, the KNB scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries and a lot more.
Additionally before you ahead on applying , please read the eligibility requirements and other very important information in the sections appearing further below.
- First and foremost the KNB Scholarship is hosted in 16 different prominent universities in Indonesia.
- Secondly Are You Eligible For Indonesia Government Scholarship?
- Meanwhile applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Also applicants must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- All applicants must be citizens of a developing country
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Lastly Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
How Can You Apply?
Furthermore to apply for this scholarship, Please follow the procedure below:
Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
Complete the online application process
Selection Results Announcement.
- The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
- Required Documents
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Also Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
The application deadline for this scholarship is unspecified.
- indonesian government scholarship for developing countries
- scholarship for indonesian undergraduate
- indonesia scholarship 2018
- scholarship for indonesian 2018-2019
- scholarship to study in indonesia
- master scholarship for indonesian 2018
- scholarship for indonesian in uk
- scholarship for indonesian in usa
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting,if yes, don.t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook twitter or google plus