You can keep reading to see latest news updates today.
recruitment.army.mil.ng – Nigerian Army 2018/2019 screening Portal for Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment.
For more understanding the Nigerian army recruitment 2018 long commenced the 29th of December and ended online registration 9 February 2018.
Before now we were choked with questions from all applicant like:
- Firstly, How to Apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form?
- Secondly, What are the Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018?
- Lastly, Nigerian Army online recruitment Portal – Recruitment.army.mil.ng
How to Apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form?
Please application now closed.
Meanwhile application last opened 29 December 2017.
Ended 9 February 2018.
- Furthermore u were asked to register with a valid email address
- Also fill completly the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Lastly visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents.
What are the Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018?
Below are list’s of all the things should out into consideration when applying for 2018 Army form. See the general requirements below:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
ARMY SCREENING DATE – ARMY SCREENING VENUE & TIME – recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army online recruitment Portal – Recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army 77RII successful list of shortlisted candidate is out
As a matter of fact if you re among the successful candidate then you should have received a mail that reads the following:
JOINING INSTRUCTION FOR SCREENING OF 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE STATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
You have been selected to attend the State Recruitment Exercise of the Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits at your cState Recruitment Centre.
All shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours.
Candidates are to appear dress in short sleeve white vests over blue PT short and canvas shoes with white stockings. Candidates are to bear the cost of their feeding and transportation to the recruitment exercise venue.
Additionally, candidates re warned against the use of performance enhancing drugs, presentation of fake certificate and other undesirable practice.
Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Nigerian Army 77RRI